GoEatOut allows you to create your own groups of friends so that you can stay connected. You can find and add friends to groups for joining events, game, party, gathering or simply chit chat!
A group is a collection of people who share something in common.
For example, you could start a group in your area called "My Eating Story" or even a special interest group, maybe something like "Buffet Maniac". You can make as many groups of friends as you like and use the groups to make organizing your events and meeting easier.
How to make good use of a group...
- Make a new group and call it whatever you like; "My Friends" is a good start!
- You can then decide if anyone can join your group, or if it is invite-only
- Select some member from Members Directory or just type in your friends email to invite them.
- You can join other groups to be invited to more games and events.
- When you are organizing an Event you can invite your groups of friends to save time.
- Send Message to a whole group of your friends at once (They can receive a message on GoEatOut and an email if they wish)
- The good news is that we listened to some of your suggestions and this functionality is going to get even better!