FLAMENCO is the first Spanish Mediterranean restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Open in 1995, it began its operations along Jalan U-Thant.
Angie Hiew, the founder, decided to bring Spanish food to Malaysia because of its healthy ingredients and its adaptability to the Malaysian palate. Flamenco has been listed as one of Malaysia's best restaurants from 1995 to 1998.
In 1998, it moved to Plaza Damansara where it is presently located. In 2001, Flamenco started another outlet -- Sentidos Tapas -- at Star Hill.
Tapas are small Spanish snacks big in flavours -- ideal as appetisers or for a tea break.
* Flamenco's home-made pate
* Spanish anchovy & peppers bruschetta (bruschetta is toasted bread brushed with olive oil)
* Mushroom bruschetta
* Spinach with pinenuts
* Baby octopus in white wine
* Deep-fried soft shell crab
* Braised oxtail
* Spaghetti aglio e olio (pasta tossed in olive oil, garlic and fish or prawns)
* Roast rack of lamb
* Cod Catalonian (baked cod in a light vegetable broth with spinach and spring vegetables)
* Basque seafood soup
* Seafood paella (Spanish safron rice)
Please click here for Contact and Address